YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Hi Jonny

Welcome along, i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

How about a bit more info about yourself, diving experience mainly although if you post your credit card details as well you'll be extreeeemly popular for a while:teeth:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys,

sorry for the absence of some info on myself but just like a new diver am a little embarresed to profer any input. Thats said i've been diving for over 2 years with a 120 dives although would have liked to do more, many more. Learned to dive in Sydney, Australia, which beats the hell out of the Dublin Diving Iam doing back at home. However have had the pleasure of diving some of the best dive sites in the world on my way home to Ireland, including the GBR, Poor Knights and Mikhail Lehomontov in NZ, Hawaii's Oahu and Maui as well as Monteray Bay in Cali. So I guess I cant complain much.

This year began diving with twinsets with a view to go more technical by the end of the summer with IANTD and take my diving to a new level, hope to learn a lot from all the talk etc. that goes on in these forums, a lot of experience and abundant knowledge I am sure is available from the many forum nudibranch's.

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to more indepth discussions.
jonny

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Jonny,

a warm welcome to YD, enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.