YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Bren,

After reading your post on the Oxygen Hackers/build your lights etc books I went straight on line and ordered the Oxy Hackers manual.

It arrived yesterday and made v/interesting reading. I will be down at Tandys early next year to see if I can get the bits to make my own O2 analyser.

If you hear an explosion down South and find out on the News that the explosion and ensuing mayhem was caused by an accident involving cyliders and 100% O2 you can safely assume it was me and that I had built my own decanting whip out of garden hose pipe and plastic water pump fittings.  

Did you watch the Abyss(?) vid yet - was it worth worth watching IYO? Did you notice hard hat man's head mouted lights flooding?

Rgds
Bryan

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

The Abyss, get the directors cut or it makes very little sense. Great film IMO (as long as you like other James Cameron stuff), Ed Harris is well cool and I just  luuuuuurve Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio,  hubba hubba hubba

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Dec. 23 2003,12:00)]The Abyss, get the directors cut or it makes very little sense. Great film IMO (as long as you like other James Cameron stuff), Ed Harris is well cool and I just  luuuuuurve Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio,  hubba hubba hubba
Steve,

I obviously used the wrong title for the vid - I meant the recent two day thingy on TV covering diving anddeep ROVs etc.

Bren missed it all whereas I only missed one and a bit days and video taped the rest. Being a kind person I offered to post it to him.

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio? I will have to check on the net to see if she is really that lovely.

[EDIT]Very nice

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Glad it was of some use mate! Does the book also instruct in the building of blast-walls whilst you're knocking these gadgets up??

And no, I've been travelling around the far-flung too much of late to catch much TV, so hopefully I'll get round to watching it over the Christmas break! Thanks again for the vid.

And as for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio? Let's just say I would crawl over her to get to either of you two??  

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Nah, she's too old (45).

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Dec. 23 2003,15:05)]And as for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio? Let's just say I would crawl over her to get to either of you two??  
Either you forgot an  'nt OR you are starting to frighten me.  

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And no, I've been travelling around the far-flung too much of late to......
I suppose my postcard is held up in the Xmas post?

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (John Gulliver @ Dec. 23 2003,15:22)]Nah, she's too old (45).
Ooo that hurts. I'm a year older than her so I suppose that means I've got no chance (quick flick of the head, a petulant mince).  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts