YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone,

Just joined the site, looks very useful.

Good luck with your show bargains.

Juz

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Juz, don't be too put off about the "yorkshire" tag, plenty of shandy-drinking brethren on here too , ask Mattbin he used to be one before aquiring honourary "northern status"   by diving without a hood and gloves in the north sea

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Aye Juz,

Get in amongst it and enjoy. If we can help, just ask and we will.

Cheers,

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome Juz........

Dive in and have fun,

Andy

Don't chat to me later , got appointment with the pub , to see what this shandy thing is all about

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to YD Juz.

Another southerner joins the board, and from our capital city.

We're a friendly bunch on her, apart from a couple of norvun munkees who keep mentioning shandy.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey everyone, go find your first YD post and bump it!

Glad some of these guys are still on the boards. I do miss Steve and Andy's posts though.

Juz

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey everyone, go find your first YD post and bump it!

Glad some of these guys are still on the boards. I do miss Steve and Andy's posts though.

Juz
I was confused for a second and did begin to wonder how many kinky divers there were in the world. :)

I hope you and Blanaid are keeping well.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse Juz.

We're a friendly bunch on here and don't bite....well except the short arsed geordies.
Ask any question and you'll get a sensible answer.......well except if it's from the goooeee divers here who haven't fully migrated to backslappers.com.

So tell us a little about yourself. :D

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
The records don't go back far enough?

Wasn't there a nuclear war, database collapse, plague and YD transfer to another .............. ISP thingy?

Weren't all the original old records lost during a forum reincarnation?

Anyone remember the pioneer spirit when, for a brief spell we all chipped in some wonga to help keep YD going? I can still feel the warm glow ............. oops, 2 warm glows! Back in a mo when I solved the leakage issue.

:)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Find all threads started by PeeBee
Hope the first one was an Intro - if not, you're gonna die :)
That is what I did [1]. I remembered that at the time all hell was breaking loose about people posting before they had posted an introduction.

I'd been reading YD for a while, and was smart enough to learn by others mistakes ;)

[1] obviously substituting 'morag' instead of PeeBee

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
My original account went tetons-en-hauteur in the big YD crash, just had a look at it and it's listed as no posts. Bugger, all that wisdom and insight gone... oh well, it would only have been one post anyway and the other 500 were utter pish :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts