YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

After Jay worked his magic, he's done 'something' and I can use the forum again!  Cor, just look at all the newbies!  Hi to everyone, I will be here for eternity if I respond to all of you!  Don't know what went wrong, but Jay sorted it.  Jay, can I have your babies?  I think there's a LIDS thread, I'm going on the Sunday by the way.  Good to be back, see the old and new names!  Dive safely folks.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Frog petal,

Long time no hear! Glad to have ya back, ya Geordie-mauler!
How are the rats? Any more piercings? How's Ginge? Hope all is well in Glasga. There's a bit of a YD Troop going down to LIDs, so have a butcher's at the thread and get back in amongst it!

Cheers,

·
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Bren, darling.  You going on the Sunday?  I'm great, recovering nicely after my short (thankfully) spell in hospital, the sheer hell at work, (PM me for more info) and I've changed jobs.  The rats are fine, up to 4 now, all boys.  Champions through and through, all rosette winners.  Yes, more piercings, into double figures.  Just DON'T get too close with a magnet. I get a bit narky if you do!!  Another tattoo as well, and Ginge is fine.  Catch you later, dive safely.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

I missed you, too, Ann. I thought you must be peeved about something. Anyway, welcome home!

·
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Thank you for the sentiments folks!  Yes Aluminum Toad, I am the original Frog!  I am the one and only (come on, all sing!)  No frog emoticon anymore as Paul C notes.  Dr. Evil, I must give you a bell.  Still widdling in drysuits?  La la la, la la la...  For the benefit of everyone else, this is a private joke between us!!!

Just for a brief run down, I did have www at home, then BT declined to inform me of the £99.25 hidden charges.  Bast*rds.  So I upheld my reputation for not mixing my words and told them where to shove their company (bring tears to your eyes!) and demanded to be disconnected.  It's wonderful!  Only the mobile for contact, and I turn that off when I'm in a mood, and I use the FREE library www up to 5 times a week!  It's nice to be home though, I've missed you all.  *sniff*.  

1 - 8 of 8 Posts