YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,
I'm Leigh, originally from Doncaster, so i'm claiming membership of Yorkshire Divers even though i'm in Ipswich at the minute.

At some point someone has given me a BSAC Advanced Diver card, so I dive to that. I'm Nitrox qualified, and am working at going tech.

Apart from that i live for work, and work to survive. It's great working for HM Forces.

Will listen in on the board, may speak to you all soon.

Leigh

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Hi Leigh and welcome to the board. Are you a Navy diver or is diving purely a pastime? Keep logging on - we hope the board will take off with divers in Yorkshire. Its about time we had some resources dedicated to us! Add posts whenever you wish and please pass on our details to anyone you know may be interested.:)

·
Jammer Six was a wannabe
1,342 Posts
Back in the dark recesses of YD, Leigh said hello then promptly buggered off!! Where is he now? Did Jay froighten `im away? Was he shy? Did Ipswich swallow him up? :D

·
Making God laugh...
3,112 Posts
Back in the dark recesses of YD, Leigh said hello then promptly buggered off!! Where is he now? Did Jay froighten `im away? Was he shy? Did Ipswich swallow him up? :D
I knew him years ago, he was the DO of the Wattisham Station club until I took over circa 2001/2, he was then posted to somewhere near salisbury and never heard from again - he even left half his dive kit (wing, twinset etc) behind as well. I left there in 2004 and no one had seen/heard from him in 3 years. I wonder what did happen to him???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts