YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Been diving for a few years since 64 RN Ships diver then SAR in 67 tried Bsac in 74 but failed the swimming test.
Told to go away and learn to swim. Sod it I could swim well enough for the navy that’s good enough for me. Put a tank on my back and went and jumped of the end of the pier.
Been doing ok ever since. Diving the Halsewell site for the past 6 yrs found some nice finds gold silver etc. Will most probably finish my diving time on the Halsewell.
Check out the site www.seadart.net. Worth a look if you have nothing to do for 10 mins.
Like the site and the forum some interesting stories and a light hearted look at diving.
Will be a regular visitor to the site.
Cheers Seadart Bob.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Imported post

Hello and welcome seadart bob, ive just passed my saa course and waiting to do my check out dives, you'll find a very friendly and diverse set of divers on here.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Bob,

You are of course most welcome here.

Checked out your site a few times now and am well impressed with the work you're doing on the Halsewell! The pics of the goodies you've retrieved look very impressive.

Glad you got your avatars sorted out too. Look forward to reading your posts mate.

Cheers,

PS: Hey Skener, well done on passing the SAA course mate and good luck with the open water dives to come. You'll be hooking up with us for a troop gig soon!

(Edited by Bren Tierney at 12:35 am on Jan. 17, 2003)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts