YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All

I Use the UKDivers site from time to time and know many of the other subscribers are from YD. I have been diving approx 2 1/2 years and am a PADI DM soon to take an IDC.

I am based in Suffolk and dive UK and abroard throughout the year. My diving is mostly UK costal.

Good site & well supported.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Kevin

I'm Davey Willo from UKDivers, glad to see you sauntered over here mate... things are a bit more active over here on YD but that doesn't detract from Peters site as its a great place, it just doesn't have the traffic of YD.. Infact lets promotes Petes site once more..
http://ukdivers.com

To anyone reading this who might not have been to UKDivers yet, please pop over there and register and then post any questions, reports, banter or anything else you like as we really need to support the likes of PeterT and others who spent their time and their money producing places for we divers to meet and exchange..

Thanks
Dave.

(Edited by Dave Williamson at 2:17 pm on Mar. 2, 2003)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Kevin,

Welcome aboard mate. I'm another UKD reprobate ;)

Look forward to reading your posts. Take it easy and dive safe. And good luck with your IDC.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kevin

If you fancy trying the Dover area for a dive give me a call. We have hundreds of wrecks down this way.

Regards

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts