YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I went DIR... but my bungies pulled me back!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,

Well here goes.  I'm a BSAC Dive Leader who hopes to become an advanced diver soon (if the DO lets me).  I just qualified as an open water instructor last week and am dreading getting my first open water students.  I'm also BSAC Adv Nitrox (for what its worth) and like to spend my free time hanging around old lumps of metal wishing my wrist didnt leak quite so much.

Being based in Leicestershire means lots of dives in Stoney with the occasional trip to the sea side (yippeee!).  When not in the water I can usually be found lurking around on several of the forum sites on the net and even posting now and again.

Take all

Darren

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Darren,

Welcome to YD mate.

As you may have read, we've got a sizeable contingent that regularly dives Stoney, so please feel free to hook-up with them. And if you're up for it, we've got many a trip organised too the coast and off hard-boats, so please feel free to get in amongst it.

Good luck with the students and with your coming exams. Let us know how you get on.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Darren, welcome to our forum.  Ask away - catch you on the boards.  Ribbet.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Imported post

hi darren. i'm down stoney most weekends, let us know if you want to get together sometime.
if you live in leicester i guess you dont have to get up at stupid o clock like the rest of us then?
ian.  

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Darren

Congratulations on passin OWI, great to have it out of the way isnt it?

If you want to try some quality wrecks give us a shout, we dive out of Dover and are always happy to take out guests.

Bit of a problem with our website at the moment i think but have a look. We dive every Sat and Sun all season.

Regards

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts