YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:girl: hi all just introducing myself, im louise and im a nearly qualified sports diver with bsac.

started scuba diving when i met my husband nearly 4 years ago, i was fed up of going on holiday and reading a book whilst he was in the water having fun, so i thought if you cant beat them join them and here i am.

From cheshire and dont much enjoy diving in this country prefer warmer conditions and wet suits instead of dry but qualified in these cold and murky waters in the middle of jan and im very proud of doing so as it was cold and dark.

so again hello all x

·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

its mad round here :D

Cheers
Neil

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Loobyloo,

a warm welcome to YD, I hope you enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Myth Buster
510 Posts
Good morning, good evening and good day, welcome :)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
hello and welcome... come and join us in the cooler waters again, it is not always that cold (hmm) or that murky (hmmm again)

LOL

B x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for welcome

Hi again thanks for warm welcome, I just want to start by saying i dont want to dis these british waters it's just after diving abroad especialy red sea i found it a lot more enjoyable, but i do still dive in this country it's where i started and proud of it.

I was hooked on the games on here last night god knows what time i went to bed but it was very late.....

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
I was hooked on the games on here last night god knows what time i went to bed but it was very late.....
Mwahahahahaha! We have you now, your life will never be the same again...mwahahahahaha! :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of YD!

Helen xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts