YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been mooching around as a guest for a while and then decided to sign-up as a member and make my introductions. :)

Love the informative forums and I hope to continue to learn a lot, Maybe I'll even add a little value....or at least ask a question that others find useful.

Why Diogenes? The cynical thinker....my state of mind whenever I'm buying diving gear!! :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Frosty

Ummmm...yeah...but I try to keep the number of turns I do in the barrel to a minimum these days. :frown:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
All these deep and meaningful interrpretations, so I'll just add "Yo Dude, Welcome to the YD Massive" ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lordy...but there's a lot of early risers on YD. The act of dragging oneself out of bed to go diving at the weekend must be habit-forming. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the "Hello's". Nice to be made so welcome. :)

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Hello and welcome to YD. Looking forward to your contributions to our often very silly andsometimes informative forum. have fun

:teeth:

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
welcome to the boards...
whereabouts are you, sort of diving you do etc etc etc
PLenty going on in the planned trips and spare spaces section so just jump right in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jo :)

I live in Lancashire so I'm a fair ways from many of the regulars from what I am reading.

I'm a PADI AI and have started down the route of wings and twinsets with the Advanced Nitrox course.

I'm enjoying the change in diving although I'm a little stuck for objectives for diving deeper and longer. The local reservoir is only 20m and the fly-fishermen get quite upset. Those fly rods are sharp dontcherknow!!!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Buoyant Babe said:
And now I've come along to add a touch of class to the introductions :D

Welcome aboard!

Helen xxx

Oh blooming heck, if Helen is the class we offer on YD then Diogenes better watch out :p

Enjoy your diving use YD to help you out of of the reservoir and into the sea...

Davie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts