YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, thought it was about time to join in.

Relatively new to diving, started about a year ago, mostly holiday diving, and that depends on whether you count Wraysbury(twice) and Stoney Cove(Rescue Course last week-end) as "real" UK diving.

Word of warning though, got a few questions in mind already

Cheers

Andy

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Andy,

Don't be shy, fire away

Ya have loads of fun here .

ANdy

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Yeah, come on Andy,  get some of those questions out.

Welcome to the boards and hope you like what you have seen so far.

Good on you for the rescue course, so planning on pushing on with some more UK diving?

Daz

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Andy mate,

We were all in your shoes (fins?) once, so fill yer boots and ask away; we'll certainly help where we can. The rule of thumb here is 'the daftest question was the one you didn't ask'; so ask away mate. Welcome to YD.

Cheers,

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yes, I'm looking to do some more UK diving, if I can persuade my wife to stop threatening to have me sectioned every time I mention it  
 I quite like the look of Bren's St Abbs trip next year, so some more subtle persuasion required over the next few months

Probably need to get a dry suit soon though as 14 degrees in a wet-suit last week-end wasn't exactly comfortable

Cheers

Andy

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

N-E Leicester, you luck sod, right next to the halloweed waters  

Welcome to YD from another Southerner (is Leicester South?),
hope you enjoy it, go for the dry suit you wont regret it, the price maybe but its sooo much nicer than a wet suit, any time of year.

Fire the questions in, I'm sure someone will answer, generally in a friendly manner I'd say.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts