YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone found this site through Pennine Divers, I dont dive these days, but have done 300+, Uk, Abbs , Clyde, Lochs,  Mull, North Wales, Red Sea, Med etc etc

Was BSAC advanced and OWI, loved it for 8 years and then just got "dived out", (must be serious - sold all my gear) Still keep a keen interest in all things diving, especially safety and training levels, still believe BSAC is the best UK training agency.

Anyway thats me, so will visit the site again

Dive well and safe

Shiney (it has something to do with all the new gear I bought in `92)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome aboard.  Nice to have another one with us!  Dive safely.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shiney @ June 04 2003,11:52)]just got "dived out", (must be serious - sold all my gear)
<font color='#736AFF'>Hello
At this moment I can beleive it is possible to get dived out but maybe there is hope for me..! Maybe all addictions are curable?

Welcome aboard

jules

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Thank you for those kind words, I know lots of Guys and Gals who just got a little bored with the same sites, and not being a Tekie, I just got bored, I do reminis, the great dives are still remembered, along with thoughts of training in Capernwray in 2 deg C.

When its good its good

Stay safe

Shiney

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thank you for those kind words, I know lots of Guys and Gals who just got a little bored with the same sites, and not being a Tekie, I just got bored, I do reminis, the great dives are still remembered, along with thoughts of training in Capernwray in 2 deg C.

When its good its good

Stay safe

Shiney

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>and shiny didnt mention that he found it hard to take his zimmerframe into the water lol

hows sunny wetwang shiny, hope your looking after that lovley lady up there

shiney is our old chareman btw

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Shiney,

Welcome aboard mate. Feel free to get in amongst it and reminis all you want. And thanks for the URL for the clays mate. There's a few of us to whom that will come in useful!

Cheers,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts