YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

im bob and been diving for about 6years and most of my diving on the east coast with a few trip here and there,need to venture a bit further and get my feet wet
dived at ellerton with some of the lads and girls on thur
hope to get a few more see u all soon hopefully

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to the fold. You should find lots of interesting stuff here and lively debate. East coast, eh. I've heard the vis there is as bad as Anglesey- we've got about 0.5m today- bloody winter!
Enjoy your diving,
                       Terry

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Bob,

You are indeed welcome to YD! Like Terry and Mike said, you'll find (and hopefully you'll start!) plenty of lively debate and update on where & how we all dive. I've never dived the east coast (with the exception of this last weekend at St Abbs), so you're gonna have to help me with details on that mate.

But please, consider yourself invited on any of the dive trips we've posted - check out Planned Trips (esp the Anglesey and Trearddur Bay trip - 25 divers on one gig!) and get yourself in amongst it. We can always use the knowledge and experience of another diver and the crack they offer on here and on the trips we go on!

Welcome again,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bob - nice to hear from you!  Post away - look forwad to reading it.  Be safe.  Ribbet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts