YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi!
I´m new here, but I have been diving for a couple of years. Don´t know much about this place but I guess I will learn. Diving seems to be so much more fun in th UK than here in Sweden. I hardly know anyone who goes diving here. I have to come and visit!!!
If anybody want to know more about sweden just ask!

Cheers! / Karolina

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi

Welcome aboard, have fun and enjoy ya diving

John Gulliver is from your way, get linked up with him .

ANdy

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Hej Karolina!
Välkommen! I see you live near Luleå, which presumably explains why you don't know many divers. I suppose you really have to go to northern Norway for good diving, except perhaps in the middle of the summer. I live in Gothenburg (Göteborg) (since 1968) but am originally a Londoner. Here on the west coast, many of us dive every week all the year round. If you happen to be coming this way any time, send me an e-mail and I'll make sure you get wet. Yes, there is some very nice diving in the UK, both scenic and wrecks. Personally, I'm more into the scenic/biological side, so I like southwest England and Scotland best.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Imported post

Hi Karolina

Welcome to the friendliest board in diving!  If you do decide to visit our shores, make sure that you let the YD family know ahead of time.  I am sure that there are people out there who would live to show you some of the UKs finest diving:D

Safe diving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts