YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone! Bren told me about your message boards here and suggested I come on down...thanx Bren. I've recently moved to Co Durham (well...almost Yorks) and I'm hoping to connect up with people to go diving with! I've done about 36 dives: so not too experienced but keen to learn! Most of my diving has been warm sea water (31 degrees C in May!) but I have some ugly memories of Dosthill in January. It's true, their hot sarnies are fantastic though.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hey Paul

Your about 20 minutes from me so as soon as you feel up to it just gimme a shout and we'll hook up for some diving.

regards
Dave.

Oh... and welcome to the club mate :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Paul,

Glad you could make it. The troop here are sound and good guys and gals. They'll offer plenty of diving in a number of conditions - just pick the ones you feel comfy with to start and they'll guide you from there - no rush, just dive where you're happy.

Look forward to hooking-up soon.

Cheers,

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome! I'm off to the pool Sunday to work out the shiny new kit (SO embarassing...but I guess I could kick it up and down the street a few times ay?) so Dave it'd be great to hook up for a couple dives whenever you could make it...also i know there was some talk of a Farne Is trip at the end of July - if you had room that'd be cool. Good weekend all; who knows it might even stop raining.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts