YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi I'v been forced out of cover by the new reg system. Have been diving on and off since 1988 and do not have many badges to show for it, am also a bit of a twin tanker
and never dive without my trusty twin tens. My main likes are wrecks in 30-40mtrs on nitrox but will do muddy puddles if the water covers my back. Hope to meet some of the DEEP SOUTH (shandy drinking) posy for some fun and games.

Allan

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Allan - we decided to bring all the lurkers out into the open with the new board upgrade and it seems to be working! Get in and amongst and I'm sure there are some shandy drinkers on here who you get to meet soon!

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi from the Deep South East,

Shandy in your neck of the woods? Should that not be Zider?

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Allan,

Welcome aboard. Don't be shy in suggesting a trip of your own mate or getting yourself on any of the posted trips to see on Planned Trips.

Cheers,

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ya,

Nice trip to Swanage in May if you fancy it, failing that, you echo my kind of dives, so if you fancy a paddle gimme a shout, your about an hour - ish and in the right direction for me.

Andrew

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Welcome wrecktrekkie

Lyme Bay- The Salsette springs to mind, on my to do list for sometime this year.

Can you come out to play mid-week?

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to our re-vamped, all singing, all dancing, shiney forum.  Heads-up - WHERE IS MY FROGGY EMOTICON?  I WANT IT BACK.  YOU HEAR?  I WANT IT BACK.  TODAY.  NOW!!  Whinge over.  You'll like it here...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Thank you for your replies

Nice to see you all think big when it comes to wrecks, Sky and Salsette two of the biggest out of Portland, sorry but I can't make the Swanage trip I'd love to as the Sky is awesome, nearly found religion as I sat on the seabed staring up at its stern it just blew me away as for the Salsette, deep, dark, big and scary
just how I like e'm.
Howard, mid-week is good for coming out to play as my rest day rotates but need some work up dives before the Salsette which brings me back to the Sky as that would be perfect for a warm up.
Paul cider is only good for washing yer wellys after chasing sheep;
I like a drop of Laphroaig.

Allan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts