YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all im Daniel i have just joined this forum because i can't dive because of the weather, and trying to fullfill my addiction with somthing else to do with diving. Does anyone know me on here i worked in Teign Diving Centre over the summer, and been diving their long before !!! I'm the young cocky one who allways smiles, well when they havn't over worked me and I hadn't been on the lash the night before. Then you find me in the kit washing  bath behind the counter.  Please say hi to me im kind dejected my dive kit is so dry any sugestions ?

Daniel

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the boards.  Just one question why can you not dive at the moment ?  

OK so the coast is blown out the quarries are freezing but....  (oh I think I answered my own question ;) )

Seriously though just interested :- are you a bit more sensible than some of us other idiots ?

Welcome again,
Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Never heard of you , but that might be to your advantage!
Welcome to these pages, you'll find lots of happy go lucky peeps on here with just one thing in common, we dive. Be it in puddles (quarries) or the Sea you'll fit in. Glad you found time to post, so why no diving at the mo, where's Teign (Teignmouth - West country) if so get your arse to Vobster young man. CAtch u later OK.
Matt

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Daniel,

Welcome aboard mate. Get in amongst it and get yourself on one of our dive weekends mate.

Cheers,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thanks for all the replys their are divers out their !! The viz is clearing up around the shores here now. Phew i thought that i might have to go do some in land dives in one of them quarys or somthing

Daniel

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Daniel, getting a bit crowded, but the more the merrier.  Dive safely.  :froggy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts