YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I am originally a PADI trained diver-Rescue Diver, that now dives with a BSAC club Sin Qua Non based in Bedfordshire.

I have been diving for a couple of years and try to fit in 50 dives a year, all around England and Wales.

I am a relatively quiet person(apart from Christmas parties), being an accountant, this may not be too surprising, with a quirky sense of humour.

I am married to a lovely lady who is extremely tolerant about my diving habit.

Easy to please on the diving front, just add water.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey IDH,

Welcome to YD mate. A sense of humour will serve you well here, so please, get in amongst it and enjoy. Get youself hooked-up onto any of the Planned Trips or organise one yourself and invite us along!

See you in the water soon.

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>hi IDH. welcome to YD. where in bedfordshire are you? i'm living in sandy at the moment, although i do all my diving with nottingham uni club.

could maybe share lifts to any YD outings sometime!

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Ok, I've got to ask, what does IDH stand for?

A warm welcome to YD site, we accept all levels from all walks of life, even accountants!! Let's face it, the admin guys haven't kicked me off yet.

James

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi IDH,

Great to see you on-board.. ..get it
Hope to see you on a Gig sometime soon. Get your self on the Stoney gig. I hear there is Diving and Eating too? Look forward to meeting up sometime.

Dave C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts