YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hello to all on the the Yorkshire Divers Forum.

Yep sorry I must admit I am not from Yorkshire (but I did used to go to college in Doncaster)

Looking foward to trawling through the forum and getting info to help me in my twin set diving.

All the best

Adam

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Adam,

Yorky or not, (and most of us aren't), you are indeed welcome to YD. Ask away and we'll help where we can. Feel free to get in amongst it and get yourself on any of the Planned Dive Trips (see Forum).

Cheers,

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

Adam,

Welcome aboard......you'll love this place...great for just about everything you would wish to know and the punters here are a great crowd.

If you have any particular questions you can post them up and you'll have loads of help. But, also, what I found useful when I first joined, and still find useful, is to do a search through all forums as many questions/topics have been covered previously so you've got a lot of information on the forums.....just a bit of digging might be needed.

Best regards.

Graham

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hi Adam
welcome aboard. Dont worry about not being in Yorkshire, we who are in gods own country are somewhat in the minority now a days! I think there a few people from Essex around so I am sure you can hook up with them.
Jules:D

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF7F00'>Hi Adam,

Seeing ya from collie, to which i have some of 3 para sub aqua club dive with us out of Dover, i can try my hardest to get you some diving with them if you wish.

If not , diving can always be had out of Dover, and we have some fine wrecks here.

Andy

BTW you have to be a member of the southern Shandy drinking team,

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

Never say no to diving.

All offers are gratefully accepted.

Have never dived out of Dover yet.

What can I say, you are a very friendly lot on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts