YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Look forward to hearing from and diving with most of you guys soon at venues various.

I'm hoping to gain forgiveness and the correction of my ways for a being a 'Lancky' (Manchester) git here on this 'Yorky' Forum ;)

See ya ll on the boards,
 

·
Never bent, often twisted
Joined
·
2,481 Posts
wow! Look what I found!!!

True to form, the original post was made at 03:47 AM!!!

Bren that was a very poor effort of an introduction ... may I suggest that you try again :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Impressively found :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can remember where I was when I wrote that post :D

In my hotel room after I'd just got in from a night on the razz in Berlin! :D

Who d'a guessed, eh? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
AirAssisted said:
where's me green then :D
I can't believe I didn't green you straight away for that, I must be slipping, I'm obviously no longer the rep tart I once was :embarasse
 

·
Doyen of the Dodgy Dances, whilst being too legit,
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
Mart said:
I can't believe I didn't green you straight away for that, I must be slipping, I'm obviously no longer the rep tart I once was :embarasse
This just proves my theory that the green isn't been spread around as much as it used too be!!!:eek:mg:
 

·
Never bent, often twisted
Joined
·
2,481 Posts
Gizmo said:
This just proves my theory that the green isn't been spread around as much as it used too be!!!:eek:mg:
Well you were new .... now we all know you :D
 

·
Armchair diver and slummy mummy
Joined
·
592 Posts
How did you find it?? You must have been trawling through alot of ... arh posts to find it!?! You've not been reading through all 50 million of Bren's posts have you? :D


Josie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Josie said:
How did you find it?? You must have been trawling through alot of ... arh posts to find it!?! You've not been reading through all 50 million of Bren's posts have you? :D


Josie
Hmmm, when I was trying to track an old post of someone's that I knew existed I found that it only kept the last 500
 

·
Doyen of the Dodgy Dances, whilst being too legit,
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
Mart said:
Hmmm, when I was trying to track an old post of someone's that I knew existed I found that it only kept the last 500
It helps if you know under which thread it is stored?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Gizmo said:
It helps if you know under which thread it is stored?
I was using the "find all posts" under the profile, are you saying that it goes back further in the forums?
 

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
Joined
·
10,161 Posts
AirAssisted said:
I had the assistance of an 'expert' :D
Where did you find an expert around here? :) :)

Well it must be the shortest post out of the 8K+ he has done :)
 

·
Never bent, often twisted
Joined
·
2,481 Posts
sheesh! that's a bit harsh - Gizmo is a man of many talents so I'm told ... not least of all getting drunk and singing kareoke - I don't think being a drip under pressure is listed on his CV :D
 

·
Doyen of the Dodgy Dances, whilst being too legit,
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
AirAssisted said:
sheesh! that's a bit harsh - Gizmo is a man of many talents so I'm told ... not least of all getting drunk and singing kareoke - I don't think being a drip under pressure is listed on his CV :D
This is getting personal now.............. I'll have you know I can cope quite well under pressure, .....that is of course unless my suit leaks:mad:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top