YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chuck Norris put the laughter into manslaughter...
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,
a quick hello from a n.i diver. heard about your site and thought i'd pop in and see what goes on in the world of YD. see if i can find some like minded people who like to go to dark murky places in rubber suits and get all covered in rust...hmmm...wreckage.:) safe diving, jk

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Hi there and hope you've enjoyed your historic and wonderful day today.

Chris

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Hi JK,

Welcome to YD. There are a few of us here from up North and some of the crowd from down south are too bad either :D

·
Chuck Norris put the laughter into manslaughter...
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi jay. I'm from dungannon but do most of my diving up in the wonderful deep of the north coast, rathlin, malin head and sometimes we treat ourselves to st. johns point. when their all blown out we go mud diving on the alaistor wreck. :)

·
WHOO HOO...look free mask and smorkel thingy.....
1,647 Posts
hi jay. I'm from dungannon but do most of my diving up in the wonderful deep of the north coast, rathlin, malin head and sometimes we treat ourselves to st. johns point. when their all blown out we go mud diving on the alaistor wreck. :)
ah you must know some of us then ..me and ardhil had a good few dives at st johns point there on sat......susssshhh.

·
3,241 Posts
Ahhh, but does he mean St John's point wreck diving, or shore diving? The ogano is out there, about 50m to the sea bed - OOh it's dark down there, but a nice wreck.

And did he bad mouth the Alastor! Some of us were weaned on that wreck.

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts

·
NULLI-SECUNDUS
1,016 Posts
Hi and welcome, I have spent time in Crossmaglen and other places, nice place and people.
Happy Diving

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts
well we know your full of it for start......:D
Hmmph! Cheeky young whippersnapper. The youth of today, I just don't know!

Remind me to kick your arse next time I see you ;)

·
00.00 hrs
905 Posts
Remind me to kick your arse next time I see you ;)
Memory not what it used to be eh mate!!!!

Welcome jk

Anyone of you lot seen Buchawk's post about the Malin weekend?

Regards
Midnight

·
3,241 Posts

·
Mod 2.5 apparently
703 Posts
I am seriously considering that weekend trip but wont know until nearer the time, done it last year and had a real good time with Mevagh dive centre.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts