YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>hi every one, recommended to this site by simon tw, and all i can say is i am not disapointed yet!! lots of info and it appears friendly people. i live in wollaston northamptonshire. and like so many new to diving billy no mates!! just come back from sharm el shiekh egypt where i have just enjoyed 2 weeks of travel, sun , and diving. still using a 3mm wet suit so the warm water comes in as a great bonus. only dived at stoney twice this year as still only a juvenile as far as diving is concerned but learniong all the time.quite willing to get wet and will be soon with simon tw at stoney?? willing to dive anywhere if i can get away from my business.look forward to enjoying the forum and robbing info from you all. bye for now.
simon

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Simon

Welcom and enjoy, there is always something to learn on these boards.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>thanks for the welcome paul. i wil certainly be looking for loads of info and who knows alot of new dive buddies??
cheers

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Simon

You r a bit far from us but if u fancy some Dover wrecking give me a shout.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Simon,

Like Paul says mate, you are more than welcome to YD, get in amongst it and ask away; we'll help if we're able.

Being a 'initially learnt in the far-flung and warmer-climes' diver myself, I know the value of speaking to 'the-clan-that-can' when it comes to scoping what's-what for UK diving. It's important that you ask all the questions that you're afriad might make you look daft - and then remembering that the question that makes you look daft is the one you didn't ask!

Dive safe mate and join us soon on dives.

Cheers,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts