YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, it seems their is more that just yorkshire on here but thats great to have a forum for divers.

well i'm chris wade, and i'm in leicester, a computer programmer with a keen interest in games, but love coding anything.

i am a BSAC dive leader or well 2 outdoor lessons from being and have been teaching a bit for about a year and half now, and like passing on knowledge and experience, best of all i like to see their faces after their first dives and dives to new places.

i have recently started on the twinset diving for more air and more redundancy, and i am looking to get into cave diving in a few years or so, but want to get to know some people in it and help out to learn the ropes as it were.

i like diving proper wrecks, thats ones that are still intact, but have only done about 5 of them, i have dived out of dover, st abbs, farnes, egypt (who hasn't), carabean, and canaries.
i dive a lot in stoney cove with my local club LUEC (leicester underwater exploration club), and we have done some others to inland sites, one was the rez, which was fun to play around in, but has good potential for training of no light environments.

well i hope you all get to know me better and any wuestions please ask.

kind regards

chris wade

·
Life is rushing past!
1,206 Posts
Hi Chris and welome to YD.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Chris,

a warm welcome to YD, enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
hi all, it seems their is more that just yorkshire on here but thats great to have a forum for divers.

well i'm chris wade, and i'm in leicester, a computer programmer with a keen interest in games, but love coding anything.

i am a BSAC dive leader or well 2 outdoor lessons from being and have been teaching a bit for about a year and half now, and like passing on knowledge and experience, best of all i like to see their faces after their first dives and dives to new places.

i have recently started on the twinset diving for more air and more redundancy, and i am looking to get into cave diving in a few years or so, but want to get to know some people in it and help out to learn the ropes as it were.

i like diving proper wrecks, thats ones that are still intact, but have only done about 5 of them, i have dived out of dover, st abbs, farnes, egypt (who hasn't), carabean, and canaries.
i dive a lot in stoney cove with my local club LUEC (leicester underwater exploration club), and we have done some others to inland sites, one was the rez, which was fun to play around in, but has good potential for training of no light environments.

well i hope you all get to know me better and any wuestions please ask.

kind regards

chris wade
hi Chris welcome to YD
don't take anything for granted - I haven't done any diving anywhere abroard ,egypt included!! far too interested in UK diving!!
enjoy yourself Steven

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi Chris welcome to YD
don't take anything for granted - I haven't done any diving anywhere abroard ,egypt included!! far too interested in UK diving!!
enjoy yourself Steven
ok sorry about that steven, just eveyone i know or actually a few havent so i'll retract that.

i went to egypt with my dad as hes got bad back and doesnt like the cold, i have done most diving in GB its good diving, sites can be bad vis at times, but theirs an amazing amount to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts