YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone,
I just want to introduce myself to you, (not a Yorkshireman, or woman, last time I looked anyway! but it is in the blood....)

I found your board via another well known board and thought I would take a look and would like to congratulate you on putting together an altogether friendlier board,
I have been getting pretty p..s.d with all the slagging off and so called expert opinions on another popular board by some of the "regulars" bunch of arse's someone said, I have to agree...., I can only assume that some neither work or dive! it has got to the point with me that I am hesitant to reply to peoples posts in case of abuse by the experts!!!!! that has not got to be good!

Pleeeeeessssse don't go the same way...

Well it is sunday night, no diving today, just been swim training so I am getting a beer and hope to catch up with you guys in the future,
cheers,
DennisM

PS, if anyone wants to email me just ask in the Surface Interval Forum and I will let you know my email address
oh, and hi to Driftwood
how are you mate!

(Edited by DennisM at 8:45 pm on June 9, 2002)

(Edited by DennisM at 8:52 pm on June 9, 2002)

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from DennisM on 10:46 pm on June 10, 2002
Thanks Dave, likewise, it seems a really good site you guys have here, congrats!
<span =''>

We like to think so - please feel free to invite any buddies you have to the board.

Any questions please feel free to ask either myself or any of the moderators.

Regards

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from DennisM on 8:40 pm on June 9, 2002
Hi everyone,
PS, if anyone wants to email me just ask in the Surface Interval Forum and I will let you know my email address
oh, and hi to Driftwood
how are you mate!
<span =''>

Dennis!

My pal from Predator wetsuits!

How are you? How's business? Planning on heading North for the summer? Glad you're here, and I'm sure you'll see a few of your favorite "regulars" here too - albeit in their nice guise.

See you about.

Drift

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Dennis, there a good bunch of lads and lassies on here!
Eddie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Thank you for the welcome guys

DennisM

(Edited by DennisM at 6:26 am on June 13, 2002)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts