YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

hi my names ajay im new @ diving , only open water at this point in time looking for info regarding sites equipment ect ...

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Ajay,

Welcome aboard. You'll find us all very freindly and welcoming. Ask away with what every do don't know. This place is briming to the rim with diver just itching to answer all your, as of yet unthought, of questions.

Look around and join in the chat.

Welcome,

Dave C

·
Registered
102 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>hello ajay,

as a newbie myself, i can tell you there is no better place than this to gleen info and find out how the `real` world dives, you couldn`t have joined a better site...just ask away at anything that is bothering you or anything of which you are just curious about.....diving that is!!!! Anything else...then just ask Porg, she`ll definately be happy to help, just enjoy the site.

All the best
Rob

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ajay,

Welcome aboard YD and please, get in amongst it and enjoy. Ask away, we'll certainly help where we can! Get yourself on a dive with us soon - see Planned Trips!

Cheers,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome.  Another one, our ranks are growing!  
  Enjoy, and ask away. Dive safely.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rob34 @ Mar. 29 2004,00:29)]Anything else...then just ask Porg, she`ll definately be happy to help, just enjoy the site.
<font color='#000080'>That would be me then.  The YD resident pervert, only dive cos i can ponce about in a rubber suit all day without being arressted.

The wetter the better.  

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Mar. 29 2004,00:06)]You'll find us all very freindly and welcoming.
Dave C
Don't believe a word of it ajay. Look at the facts, this guy, who you've never met, says "trust me - I'm you'r friend"
?, rob34 has a mugshot for an avatar and Porg is just about to get your kit off so she can fill it with baked beans!!!

I am the only sane person here (I've got a certificate to prove it.), If you ever need advice on diving, just ask me, I've done over 13 now, and my instructor said I'd never live past 10, just show's that type don't know it all. I'm off to do a try mix course now, you know, the one you try different kit on at and "mix 'n' match", I'll have all the gear soon.

See you around, you can tell it's me 'cause I've got one of those inflatable aligators for an SMB, it has 140kg of lift you know.

James  

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>ajay,
welcome to yd and good luck with your diving.
the o/w course is a good foundation to build from and any info you are looking for should be here in spades.

cheers
barrie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Ajay,

Feel free to ask any questions, There is always some kind chap or chapess (spelling?) willing to answer.

Get stuck in and enjoy!

/Colin.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Welcome Ajay, tis a very strange place is this:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts