1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi, ive been around for a few days so thought i would say hi propperly

anyway.. my name is Luke Elliott
im 18 and go to school at Uppingham.. and hopfully going to imperial to read Chemical Engineering... (need BBB)

Im a PADI Rescue Diver and have just bought my first set of gear.
Going to cyprus this summer for 4 weeks to do my Divemaster course cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Luke,

A warm welcome to YD mate!

Good luck on getting your grades and if you need a list of inappropriate haunts around Imperial, let me know

Bon chance also with your DM in warmer climes. Feel free to get your Ronson on a dive with us when you can make it squire - we've got plenty of London-based wallahs ready for a dip at a moment's notice. Also, see Planned Trips and get your face in there.

Cheers,

·
Registered
233 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome to yd, have pm'd you about the divemaster course because am thinking of doing it myself. Look forward to meeting you, hard luck on your uni...:p

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Hey Luke, I went to school at Oakham, who won the rugby this year?

Oh and welcome to the mad house at YD

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

hi, mary!!

I think we did this year!!!

we also had an unbeaten hockey season! (for the 2nd game!)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

its a small world..

im in Lorne House!

whats your bros name and what house was he in?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Hi Luke,

I graudated in Chem Eng last year from Leeds. All I can say about Chem Eng is I hated it! Don't want to put you off, we're all different so hopefully you'll enjoy it. If not, you'll certainly enjoy the university lifestyle - I did!! Miss it loads now I have to do a 9-5 job!

Good luck with your exams!

Jen

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Jen, don't put the poor boy off, although you have a point!!!  My bro's name's David and he was in West Deyne, but only for the sixth from so you probably won't know him!!!  He was in the same year as Charlie from Busted-woohoo!!!  Guess that makes you in the same year as the one from McFly-you must be chuffed!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

david what?

yeah, i know harry judd quite well... also sam featherstone from Park & Ride... and Josh wilkeson..
josh is in a band and is about to release an albumb...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Spilman.  Doesn't think he knows you though, just texted him!!!  That's how exciting my afternoon is at work.  Lucky lucky me.  Uppingham's turning out loads, it's mental!

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

Hi Luke, pretty new myself - think you'll find this lot a very friendly bunch of peeps! And check out the planned trips section, loads going on and plenty of chances to dive.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>luke
welcome to yd,enjoy..

cheers
barrie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts