YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all at Yorkshire Divers.

Hope to recieve some really good advice regarding kit and dive sites for the future from your site and meet some great people.

My names Richard Earp 22m , I come from Burton upon Trent in the Midlands where I work as a brewer and also dive with Burton sub Aqua.

I've been diving since I was 19. I had my first trial dive in the Dominican Republic and loved it that much i decided to take my padi open water whilst I was there on holiday, exhcange rates were quite good at the time as well :)

Last weekend saw my first British sea water dive at Plymouth and really loved it so I can't wait to participate in as many dives as i can this year.

Now I'm off to research my shopping list that is currently saved on simply scuba hopefully i'll make all the right choices from past information on this site.

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcom, enjoy the boards :teeth:

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
Hi all at Yorkshire Divers.

Hope to recieve some really good advice regarding kit and dive sites for the future from your site and meet some great people.

My names Richard Earp 22m , I come from Burton upon Trent in the Midlands where I work as a brewer and also dive with Burton sub Aqua.

I've been diving since I was 19. I had my first trial dive in the Dominican Republic and loved it that much i decided to take my padi open water whilst I was there on holiday, exhcange rates were quite good at the time as well :)

Last weekend saw my first British sea water dive at Plymouth and really loved it so I can't wait to participate in as many dives as i can this year.

Now I'm off to research my shopping list that is currently saved on simply scuba hopefully i'll make all the right choices from past information on this site.

Cheers

Rich
welcome to YD richard
ask any questions you want - someone will always answer
enjoy your diving

regards Steven

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Rich,

a warm welcome from another Derbyshire lad, I hope you enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts