YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Girlie diver
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I don't know if you have been a victim of this before, but it is hugely frustrating. It appears that my website DiveBunnie has been hijacked.

Now I know that eventually it can be fixed, however in the meantime, I ask that you do not visit the DiveBunnie home page until further notice. Ok if curiosity makes you visit, just promise me you don't click on any of the links, as the poacher will no doubt profit from anyone who pops along to any site connected to the page that they have set up in place of my home page.

I will post a reply here when the site has been restored to it's rightful state.

Thanks for your support.

·
Girlie diver
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back on track

Just to let you know that the DB site is back on track. My techie guy fixed it for me.

No the picture is not of me.. Sorry to disappoint you Colin.

I have yet to find out who the culprit is, I hadn't realised that the links were a threat Pee Bee, I was just assuming that they were doing a Google adwords scam, throwing up loads of generic sites with ad-links that would earn them cash.

The DiveBunnie site that you see now is the correct one, all turquoise with bubbles bearing pink text for the page index (how girlie can you get!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.