YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just a quick note to say hi to all you divers out there, as you can tell I am new to Yorkshire divers, but have been diving for nearly 2 years now (BSAC sports diver) with 80 or so dives under my belt.  I have just put my name down for the Anglesey trip in July so now doubt I will get an opportunity to meet a number of you then, sounds like it will be a great trip.  I am looking forward to seeing whats on the west rather than the east coast of GB.
Bye for now Lesley C

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Hi Lesley

Welcome to YD.

Good to see you last night & now on the boards. Will make arrangements for Anglesey and do some good diving.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LesleyC @ June 10 2003,22:54)]Hiya all
Hiya one.

Welcome to YD (from a Sussex diver).

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Lesley,

it was good to talk to you last night and looking forward to seeing you in Anglesey.

Cheers,

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>~Hi lesley

Another west yorkshire diver. Welcome aboard and look forward to meeting you at Anglesey.

jules

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

Hi Lesley, welcome.
So there are some genuine Yorkshire Divers on Yorkshire Divers! Good thing you've added to their number, I was begining to think us Southerners were taking over  

Dave.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Imported post

Dave

You Southerners are taking over!  Hadrian messed up when he built his wall.  Should have been just north of Watford!

Lesley, welcome to the YD clan.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kev Martin @ June 12 2003,13:28)]You Southerners are taking over!  Hadrian messed up when he built his wall.  Should have been just north of Watford!
I wouldn't know for sure, never having been North, but I have heard you need passports to get North of Watford + there is the WATFORD GAP to cross !

Sounds scary up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts