YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

another scottish diver who can be found round loch long and fyne and st abbs dunbar and north berwick have fun everyone

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (divermckay @ Feb. 17 2004,15:02)]another scottish diver
Oh dear, never mind  

Welcome to YD.

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Think you'd better find out who the other one is then, cos you look like Billy NoMates at the moment. Put that down to bad timing, and not being female maybe.

Welcome to YD, from darn sarf meself so I doubt we'll meet but you never know you might continue with the bad luck.

Take care
Matt

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Hiya, welcome to the site.

A bit worried by your signature though - going to a pub and drinking *hot chocolate?*

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Welcome to YD. You are lucky, as I enjoy diving in Scotland and will be next month!

Have fun on the boards and get on a trip.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to YD! There is a ruck of Jocks on here so you'll feel at home. Jump in and enjoy!

Cheers,

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Welcome from the Deep, Deep South.

Enjoy the boards.

I will be travelling through your end at speed in Aug to Scapa, may take in a few other site's on the way.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>welcome to yd,enjoy.
cheers
barrie

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi divermckay

Secretly all YDers want a bit of Scottish in them, or at least that's what the ladies say!!

Welcome to YD, have fun and save some of those Lochs for me.

James

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Er haven't you posted this twice? Oh well, Welcome welcome. You'll find this place very friendly. Get on some of the organised trips. Might see you around some time at Loch Long or St Abbs perhaps. Are you Dave who night dives with Chris from EDC? We may have already met.

Dave C

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

yep it was posted twice coz am jist new tae this compooter stuff and coodnt git rid of yin of thum i frequent loch long and loch fyne and occasionally night dive finnart pier friday nights but am fae bo'ness sac not edc

·
Registered
59 Posts
Imported post

Gonna say hi,

sorry about replies, i'm a beginner and don't start my course for another week but really looking forward to it  

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

do we really want the whole club on here or just the club divers. you divin' the new wrecks this weekend i cant coz am flat out with sore back there in gareloch apparently

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

New wrecks! Ding, my ears are a listening............

Unless of course it's the Cherokee Chief and the Golden West. In which case I'm afraid they're only "new to you". I ,on the other hand, have various bit'n'pieces off them, including, but not exclusive to, four rather splendid wine glasses.

If it is these two I'm more than happy to furnish you with how to get to them. One bit of advice, please heed it, tell Faslane when you're going in as they have an unfortunate habit of sending out armed MOD polis to check you out. I jest thee not........

Peter
PS-Please leave the chunk of brass alone. It's mine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts