YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Here ya go, this from Leigh Bishop's site:

"The mystery and answers behind the sinking of HMS Vandal, lost in 100m depth, as well as underwater images can now be found on www.deepimage.co.uk as well as the December issue of DIVER magazine.

The web coverage on deepimage includes expedition images and lots of additional information. Follow the link from the home page.

Enjoy
Regards
Leigh Bishop"

www.deepimage.co.uk

Link to HMS Vandal Expedition Pictures

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

I've dived with some of the characters on that expedition and am in total shock.  Teresa Telus is 51
? Wow.  Must be a wind-up, she looks early to mid thirties if she's a day.  What a Babe.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Ahhh

Top quality stuff.

TT is 51
 How can that be

Are you narked Rob

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are you narked Rob  
Yes I bloody am. I'm narked that my missus
a: Doesn't look as good at 36 as TT does at 51
b: Doesn't dive
c: Isn't loaded (well not as long as she's saddled with me anyway)

I've talked to some of the crew that I dive with who know her and TBH we're all a bit shell-shocked. And intensely jealous of Kev Pickering.
Spookily enough, elsewhere in the site she's interviewed and her stated age is 39.  Either Leigh Bishop's a bit of a bastard or she's concealing her true age of 21. Or 79.

·
The Voice of his (De)generation
1,418 Posts
Imported post

Think that TT is quite fine altogether - the Starfish team are the pups nuts IMHO and not DIR at all - interesting!  Love that website of Leigh Bishop - love those images and some are apparently going on sale - images of Justicia and/or the Audacious - thats my Christmas present figured out then:D

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello all

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]TT is 51   How can that be
Are we sure? Anyone here can check with her is this is true? Maybe we should try getting wifes on helium and an inspiration at 11bar?

Regards

Pierre

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.