YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

anyone for Hodge close 8th March?  So far we are 4..but more the merrier...takers?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Theres just been a substantial collapse at Hodge.. it's not a place to go while jack frost is about so be careful guys and gals...

March should be ok though and it'd be rude of me not to turn up to one of my favourite places, so see you chaps there :thumb:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

I'd like to actually dive Hodge ;)

Gonna make a weekender of it or just the one day?

I'd prefer a troop gig due to the travelling involved by the YD Scottish fraction

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

not too far for me..only at carnforth.  was gonna do the one day (probably Saturday), but open to suggestions.

Dave, as you know the spot, would be good to have you along as We've not dived there yet.  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

So Davey,

You planning to be in Anglesey AND Hodge on the same day?? This I gotta see ;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Oh shit!!! so much effing choice... lol!!

####, make it another weekend JP and I'll most definitely be there, it is a top site, not the biggest or the most interesting underwater experience you'll ever have, but the whole thing is just a great day in spectacular surroundings.. It's a must-do

regards
Dave.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

'I'm BAD TO THE BONE....'  - oh dear me what are you like !
:washmouth:

Bring on Hodge matey!

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

Wot U smoking Paul, or should I say Bad Boy. What brought that on then.

'EDIT' I just spotted his new signature, oh dear, have a word will you!!!!

(Edited by Phil Ennis at 12:07 am on Jan. 15, 2003)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

so Phil,

will you grace us with your presence?  I'll let you talk to my wife and if you are really nice and carry them you can use the 15's to try them and your back out!

Mr Flash.  does that mean you will be up North and attending, followedd by us down south the following weekend?  people will start to talk!  Any news on the Portland schedules?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Just thought I'd resurrect this one on JP's behalf - any takers? Should be about 5/6 at the moment though seeing as half of YD are going to be in Anglesey that weekend.......

Shout if you fancy it!

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Sorry, cant make it but hope to catch up for a brew on Saturday evening on my way home after a hard days graft. I spoke to JP today and he said he will ring me on the way back so we can meet back at his gaff.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

thanks for digging thids up jack...been out of the loop fora bit and needed to get on and sort this out....in my typical style its now the day before...but we is still going if anyone fancies???  planning  a saturday trip. reasonably early start...trying to get back to the end of the Rugby..although I'll have the telly in the van for the first match/ surface interval!!

come along...the more the merrier.

Sorry for not sorting it out earlier, been mad at work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts