YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all.
Do any of you know any good web sites for building video housings?
Any info would be good.

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

I know some but you'll have to cross my palm with silver this weekend at dotty if I'm there on Sun

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

now why do you only go on days when i'm not available? well I am but the brain is down at AP having bits done to it.
sides you'll know who i am then------- why you have dark glasses on last weekend and did not appear to be diving?

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

You really have mistaken me for someone else. I have not been near Dotty for ages and I certainly wouldn't be swanning around with sun glasses on in the winter!  Oh and I wouldn't be NOT diving.  Who exactly do you think I am?  Has your armchair blocked your field of vision hehe

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

You really have mistaken me for someone else. I have not been near Dotty for ages and I certainly wouldn't be swanning around with sun glasses on in the winter!  Oh and I wouldn't be NOT diving.  Who exactly do you think I am?  Has your armchair blocked your field of vision hehe

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

certainly looked like you. might of been wrong, i was once.... arm chair workinng well, this new waterproof stuff is great, go diving come home and straight back in front of telly to learn some more:sofa:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Looked like Ammers!!! you're jesting aren't you, where else have you seen a four foot midget wearing techie black and a yellow box of death shouting obcenities in a strong Glaswegian accent... where?? nowhere thats where... theres only ONE AnneMarie... thank fukc!!  ;)

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Ah..this coming from the towering Willow himself - you ain't that much bigger than me mate!  Your beer gut is though! hehehehehehehe

Stef, since you've never seen me, how could you know what I looked like?  Me thinks you're baiting my dear, see, you CAN go fishing on the net!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Ammers - we can all see what you look like on the front page, with close-ups in the photo galleries, so I wouldn't count on that logic!

Or maybe Stef stalks you?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Actually, I was wondering today who the guys were on the homepage photo, Davy Willo is easy to spot, I reckon that's Jay next to him but who are the others? If the one on the left is Ammers then she's changed a bit 'cos it doesn't look like the person I met on Saturday.

BTW - back to photography, has anyone heard of a camera housing for a Canon AE1 ? I've gotten a bit of a bug for UW piccies since using one of those 10m disposables
Chee-az
Steve

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

Ammers. I have met you. several times infact. scary eh?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Well from left to right it is.. 'Ammers the Munchkin' (she stood on top of a single 15ltr for this picture, honest!) stood next to her wearing what appears to be the latest in beret fashion is our kid 'Mark Williamson' (known on YD as 'The Navigator'.. cos he can't read a bloody compass to save his life) the good looking stud next in line is of course my humble self.. Ahem! the tall guy in the baseball cap and shades is Jay (Heads Up otherwise known by we moderators as 'The Boss') the two gay looking boys at the other end are, on the left in shades and cap is Andy2tanx (The vicious Boss) and Eddie May our Dutch contingent who originally comes from Liverpool but is now lives the life of a drug lord somewhere near the German border...

We are all standing at the back of Billy's hardboat just before we dropped into the crystal clear waters of St Abbs for a quality dive together where we saw the biggest crab in the universe... well it was damned big anyway..

Twas a feckin great weekend.. more pictures to be seen in the Yorkshire Divers St Abbs trip section of the photo gallery.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Aha..Andy2tanx is a bit obscured by one of the letters, I did wonder if your bro was wearing a beret but as I thought it might have been some kind of dodgy hairstyle I decided not to comment ;)

Checked out the photos on the gallery from that weekend, looks like you got nice weather which is more than I can say about the training weekend I organized at Abbs a while back!
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

It wasn't a beret it was a wooly cap that he pushed onto the back of his head but it ended up looking a touch Ooh La La.. :biggrin:

As far as the weather Steve, it was perfect... hot, zero wind, flat calm seas from Friday night through to Sunday morning when it started to drizzle and the sea got a stomach churning swell that had me feeding the local fauna for an hour until my arsehole finally reached the back of my neck from too much retching..... <shudders at the thought of ever going through that again...>

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

and what has all the above has to do with underwater gear and home builds?
?
?
?
?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Sweet FA mate but in true Internet fashion the thread veered off from the original post, but then you must already be aware of that as you posted five times in this particular thread and yet only the first one and maybe your acidic last one had anything to do with the topic...

(Edited by Dave Williamson at 4:56 pm on Jan. 12, 2003)

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

So it is true.  Stef is Ammer's very own stalker - I can see the tabloid headlines now....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts