<font color='#F52887'>click the http:// box above the box you are writing in....
another little box will pop up, put the full address of the site you want to link to, in as it appears and ok then will say your webpage or suchlike, highlighted, delete this and write what you want to call the link then ok
1. Go to the site you want to link to - the full address will be shown in the ADDRESS line near the top of the scren.
2. Left click with your mouse ONCE anywhere in the address.
3. Hold the CTRL key down and press C once.
4. Go to YD and open up a new post/reply and click on the blue http:// button right above this box.
5. A new box will appear with a blue http:// already showing - hold down the CTRL key and press V once. This should copy the web address into the box.
6. Click on OK and then put any name you want in the next box (this is what will appear inyour post).
7. Complete the rest of your post as normal.
Pls PM me and I will reply with my bank details and the cost of my consultancy fee.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.