YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No you potty minded mob, I don't want to know your "run time" in the portaloo at Wraysbury!

Two weeks ago I ordered a pony (bailout) bottle online. After a week I checked the progress of the order to be told "they'll be in early next week". Well here we are at the end of "next week" and still no bottle :(

How long do you wait before cancelling the order and taking your business elsewhere?

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
No you potty minded mob, I don't want to know your "run time" in the portaloo at Wraysbury!

Two weeks ago I ordered a pony (bailout) bottle online. After a week I checked the progress of the order to be told "they'll be in early next week". Well here we are at the end of "next week" and still no bottle :(

How long do you wait before cancelling the order and taking your business elsewhere?
about 7 days ago !! thats when i would have canceled!

·
Registered
4,526 Posts

I would ring them up, being sweet as that yucky saccharin stuff, and drop words like 'refund' and 'chargeback' into the conversation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.