YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem?

We had some brochure designs made for us quite a while ago and the girl who did them left us copies on CD. Sadly her business went bust and she left the country and we cannot contact her.

I had a look at them and although I could view them, it seems as though they may be locked or coded as I don't seem to be able to alter them.

Any suggestions on how to "get into them!", any free downloads to use etc! :teeth:

Cheers......Graham

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
I recommend you C&P your thread title into Google and check the results. There is usually somrthing that will help .......?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Erm not sure of your problem but one way you can get mages out of Acrobat documents and stuff is to open it up to 100% then open up a photo editing software package like Photoshop, go back to the open image and hit the print screen button (this basicaly takes every thing on the screen and makes it an image) go into photoshop click new, you will see the new document will automaticaly be the same size as your screen resolution, then simply click paste and then crop down the image you want.

Hope it helps,

Chris Middleton
aka student guy

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Erm not sure of your problem but one way you can get mages out of Acrobat documents and stuff is to open it up to 100% then open up a photo editing software package like Photoshop, go back to the open image and hit the print screen button (this basicaly takes every thing on the screen and makes it an image) go into photoshop click new, you will see the new document will automaticaly be the same size as your screen resolution, then simply click paste and then crop down the image you want.

Hope it helps,

Chris Middleton
aka student guy
There's a few things I'm going to try today, cheers Graham:teeth:

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
Photoshop or photoshop elements will open PDFs for basic editing.

As finless said there are hundreds of solutions on google for editing PDFs and quite a lot are free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts