1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hey guys

The deal is done!!

Sold my bike a few weeks ago, and after much consideration....... the MEG is on the production line.

Bye bye to those lovely sunday mornings at shaldon. sniff sniff

Only six months to push.

any one know of any other MEG users out there??

Regards

mark

www.divebelize.com

[email protected]

·
Stability - in an ever spinning world
1,080 Posts
Imported post

can i have a go please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Thats not a rebreather! Thats an Ikea wardrobe and some bits of black drainpipe.............

Forgive me, Rebreathers are a bit of a black art to me at the moment.  I have got as far as using one in the pool and thats it.  Maybe if i win the lottery................  

·
Stability - in an ever spinning world
1,080 Posts
Imported post

that seems to be the biggest problem  even the cheapest with give your bank maneger a heart attack(well worth the prise then)

just have to finish my home build instead then let my bank maneger dive it fitst:D

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
Imported post

Tom Mounts got his mits on one second hand.... $7600 US.. has done about 10 dives.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

All for the fairly attractive price of $7600 excluding shipping. With the economic climate as it is at the mo, isn't that almost the same price as an Inspiration?

Do you have to do the training in the states or can you organise a hand over/training with a closed circuit instructor over here?

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rob Evans @ Mar. 25 2004,23:17)]Naaah you don't want one of them! You want a nice yellow one you do
Really??

according to what ISC sent me all training is done under the Iantd banner. I aint really looked into training over here as i plan to do mine in the states.

ISC also informed me that me TM had got his paws on one, but he seems to be the only one.

Regards

mark

www.divebelize.com

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

Aw doesn't it make you feel all warm inside - Nitrox & me all pals. Good to meet you bud, though I still havent the faintest what this deathmatch thing is all about. From what I gather it sounds like burrds beating hell out of blurrks. Given that I pay good money for that sort of thing at weekends it sounds like my sort of gig, so count me in for Saturday next show.

Have you figured out those Ikea instructions yet?  You connect the cells to the hurdy-gurdy, then plumb the loop into the Volvo. Keep a good eye on the PPSaab & if it all goes 'technical' throw it into a lake and go skidooing instead. Much safer than CCR, all you can break is your neck

PS dunno if you're into books, but just finished a very interesting one about the Hooligans, Shakeys & Bayonets piling into Sierra Leone and... kicking some big style wit dem West Side Boyz. A couple of muckers were over there at the time & the book's pretty true to life by all accounts. PM me & I'll fire it over.

Did you ever get his nibs into a T-shirt?

TTFN
Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts