YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Whats up doods, yet another boring new diver. I am the diving doc, no t medically trained but I know the cure for everything! Diving!

I am living in Devon, a dive centre owner and a PADI (you can all start hissing now
) MSDT!
You can all blame Big Dave for introducing me to the forum and you will quite often see me popping up with my high horse from time to time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>hello yourself

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi DD

Nice to have you on board, hope I never need your advice, and I won't hiss because you're PADI, the fact your here, on YD, meant you actualy give a t*ss and are therfor okay in my book regardless of agency.

Happy diving.

James  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

hiya DD, welcome aboard YD, the gang of people who dont care who you trained with as long as you have fun and dive safe. Looking forward to meeting on a gig somewhere soon (or you can invite us down to your gaff , we arent proud)
Enjoy
jules:D

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hello DD,

Which Dive centre?  and where in Devon?

and more to the point, you do offer free tea or coffee to all members of YD who turn up for a chat don't you?

Anyway enjoy and feel free to get stuck in.

Daz

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Doc, (isn't that a race course?)

Welcome to YD mate - get in amongst it, get on a dive with us (see Planned Trips) and spread the wealth (of knowledge)!

Cheers,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Greetings,

Welcome.  Don't worry, I'm an OWSI and have escaped unscathed....... so far!  But now the secret is out there time will tell.

Looking forward to yer chat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ Mar. 04 2004,23:37)]you do offer free tea or coffee to all members of YD who turn up for a chat don't you?
Only if you make it yourself. Oh and you have to buy a twinset first.
Dave.
(only joking.(about the twinset))

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Hi guys and thanks for all the warm welcomes!! Always nice to know somebody out there loves you

James, thanks for the tip, have deleted that one, technology got the better of me!

Jules, fun and safe, my favourite two words! Always welcome to jump on our dive boats, usual rules apply!!

Daz, don't want to mention the dive centre in general forum. One because I don't want to start plugging on these forums as they are not for that purpose and two there is a little issue involved. I am sure I have met you though, if you want to send me a private message, i'll let you know then. I am sure I have met you though.
Very cloak and dagger eh!

Oh Bren to go on a dive trip away from the stresses and strains of every day work...never know though..one day...when i get my staff sorted out

Ross, glad to see you went the PADI route and survived.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Flamin heck, big dave has arrived!!! Cheeky beggar, tea and coffee always provided all we ask is a little donation (sweeties, biscuits etc) and wash your own cups up, which Big Dave never seems to do, lazy swine!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Hi Adrian, dcrampt.....don't know about good advice, but i'll try. Adrian do you ever answer pm's??

Whats this Anglesey gig?

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Diving doc @ Mar. 06 2004,09:36)]Hi Adrian, dcrampt.....don't know about good advice, but i'll try. Adrian do you ever answer pm's??
I do if I get em Doc... did you get mine?

Anglesey details in Planned Trips

Adrian

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Imported post

Hi Doc welcome aboard!
Any news on a date for moving yet?
Maybe see you next Saturday HW at a decent hour!
Paul

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Hi Paul, which Paul are you?? Cant see from the piccy!!! How is sunny topsum!! Move is coming on nicely and we hope to bee in before Easter. why don't you pop down and have a look, always nice to get some feedback and the place is huge!

Adrian, got your PM, so i must be having the old technophobia problem again!

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Imported post

Changed my piccie - you may recognise the shiny head!
Looking forward to the new premises - and for a better season following my tales of woe and surgery!
Paul

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>sorry paul, still cant see piccy clearly enough...must be the glasses

speak soon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts