YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just found the site yesterday from Divernet and I must say Im pretty impressed. I am a DM with nitrox and looking to go techy I am looking to meet other divers with the same goals and also divers with the expertise to to point me in the right directions, I bought a 12ltr twinset a few weeks ago and had my first dive with it in stoney last week and absolutly loved it, it has really set the fire burning again. I love diving in Philippines and Red sea, But love the UK just as much(brr). I live in York, born in Barnsley, and look forward to hearing from you all, cheers Paul.

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hello Paul and good to have another member.  It seems this is a fast growing board and were really pleased about that.  Godd to have you with us, be better to see you on the dives soon too.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to the board Paul - hope it lives up to your expectations! As Andy has pointed out, we seem to be growing in number rather quickly recently so if you have any other diving buddies who might appreciate a decent discussion board then please invite them along. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please post them on the board or message myself or another moderator.

Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts