YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a payment of £99.56 go into my account on the 11th May and I do not know where its come from.

It says its from "HMG 3608". HSBC dont know either.

The TAX office have no record of this so it cannot be from them, anyone else had this problem?

Amy xx

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
I had a payment of £99.56 go into my account on the 11th May and I do not know where its come from.

It says its from "HMG 3608". HSBC dont know either.

The TAX office have no record of this so it cannot be from them, anyone else had this problem?

Amy xx
Problem? Spend it, girl! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, Its already gone mate! I thought it was from the TAX men (because they owe me lots of pennies) but when I spoke to them after 3 different phone calls, they said that it wasnt them. So now Im a bit curious to why I have random money in my account...I woudl just like to know where it has come from. It could be anything!

Amy xx

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
If you login to internet banking sometimes you can click on a transaction and find out more information. If that fails do their online chat thing and ask them where it came from.

Lloyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you login to internet banking sometimes you can click on a transaction and find out more information. If that fails do their online chat thing and ask them where it came from.

Lloyd
I cant do it. Ive already rung HSBC, they're investigating it and getting back to me.

Thanks rs3100 for the PM, its most probably that. Ill log onto my account and see if it is.

Ax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Amy,

It was me....I did it by mistake so if you could send it back to my account I'd be most grateful.

Thanks
Mal

Erm...I dont think so, Ive already spent it. Maybe if you take me diving, I can repay you with my excellent diving skills (cough cough, splutter splutter )

Ax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or it could be your OTC pay? HMG 3608 appears to be related to Army payroll

EDIT: Apparently its the new pay code for Territorials - no longer using Glasgow references
I think thats it yeh. I dont know why Ive been paid though. Ive not been able to go since Feb due to injury.

Oh well, Im not complaining.

Cheers guys,

Aimz xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe they figured paying you to stay away was in their best interests?
Hehe, I doubt it, I drove too much for the unit...they joys of being one of the only minibus drivers!

Annual Bounty: no, Ive not been on enough exercises this year.

Its probably just from months ago and they forgot to pay me.

Ax

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Hehe, I doubt it, I drove too much for the unit...they joys of being one of the only minibus drivers!

Annual Bounty: no, Ive not been on enough exercises this year.

Its probably just from months ago and they forgot to pay me.

Ax

With that kinda admin you would make a good regular :angel:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With that kinda admin you would make a good regular :angel:

I dont exactly do it for the money, dont really check what Im getting. As for not going on exercise, Ive not had any choice, dont let me mention the injury otherwise ill get trampled on.

I dont think you'd catch me being regular! but I certainly spent most of my time at OTC when I could. Different type motivation though. Its all good stuff with OTC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts