YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

went to Hull and it was pretty crap,
Digger please dont read any of my following post s you will only get upset...

Jules

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Crap! My god! You really did go to Hull! OK, I'm going to avoid all posts with words like blue, water, warm, nice or generally anything referring to your recent trip to "Hull" which I'm sure was not nearly as good as you'd expected. And I bet you didn't bring any bullets home. My little trip to Tynemouth was much more fruitful, with the addition of a crowbar, goody bag, reel, 6 bullets and a small crab to my diving collectibles. And Andy would have never got a porthole off the wrecks out there, I'm sure.

See, diving in this country is profitable, whereas I bet your trip cost a whole lot of money.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

yeah but wow! I thought My trip cost semi loads until I found out that my friends payed #700 quid to rent a house in cornwall for a week and then realised that 850 quid for a week on aliveaboard all found including the diving was actually quite good value!  and i figure that in a few years time Matt and Bethi wont want to go on holiday with their mum anymore so might as well splash out and take them now. They loved it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts