YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

So does everyone else feel like crap this morning?

I have got a stinking hangover and feel generally crappy. Wouldn't mind feeling crap if I could just remember what I did last night.
Only thing I can remember is killing my mobile and the orange network by senting a group text to everyone in my phonebook wishing happy new year which didn't work very well. I got woke up this morning by my phone making all sorts of strange noises as it was still attemping to txt  landlines phones.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Best thing for a hangover is lots of chicken sandwiches. Hope it goes away soon. Happy New year

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Imported post

i can honestly say i feel well rough!!! nowt that a trip to stoney tommorow wont put right lol brrrrrrrrr mind u after a good nite on the p*ss u cant beat a good full english breakfast

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>look thats what they make nitrox for got some 50% that should cure it.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Could you all stop typing so loud please?

Peter

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

Felt better than I deserved to - had a handful of ibuprofen and buckets of water before crawling to the pit...  Seems to have worked.

Didn't feel good enough to dive though... Vis about 1m and choppy at Babbacombe today.  I'm doing it tomorrow 13.30-ish if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I am going to have a little drink now that you are all feeling better........a glas of Pastis anyone
? Cheers
MIchael

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

A hangover is normaly caused by being dehydrated. To remedy this you simply go diving, and at the optimim depth, (around 2 meters), you simply remove your reg and suck hard. This will ensure a significant amount of water entres the body and will instantly refresh you. You will make it out of the water in record time and full of adrenalin. Be careful not to go too far from the shore or there may also me crap in your pants!

Hope you are not still too pissed to actualy take my advice.

James

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well it is now about 5 rather large Pastis later ...and I think I am going to have a go at that tomorrow.
Cheers for the tip
Michael

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Jan. 01 2004,17:35)]Felt better than I deserved to - had a handful of ibuprofen and buckets of water before crawling to the pit...  Seems to have worked.

Didn't feel good enough to dive though... Vis about 1m and choppy at Babbacombe today.  I'm doing it tomorrow 13.30-ish if anyone's interested.
Looked similar at Brixham yesterday too.

Enjoy Babbacombe

Adrian

1 - 13 of 13 Posts