YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Folks,

yes.... finally I am now a fully fletched Dive Master...

The internship was hard work but truly super, taught me tons and tons and I now feel part of a strong happy team... what a feeling.... thanks to the Master Instructor (Malcolm) and Instructors (Neil and Rob), AI (Jay) and super fellow DM/DMT's (Dibble, Ugs, Steve, Mark, Mark) and very new DMT's (and very under under kit bitches.. lol) Laurence and Perry ... YOU WERE ALL GREAT AND I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!

:)

B x

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
firstly well done on passing your dm berit !

but wasnt you selling your kit the other week ??

or was i imagining it ??

best wishes leigh :angel:

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Well done B glad you stuck at it:teeth:
Instructing next?

Dave

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
well done B u must have sorted out your buoyancy then.... obviously missed that.

glad your making progress.
happy diving
S

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well done B u must have sorted out your buoyancy then.... obviously missed that.

glad your making progress.
happy diving
S
Sorted it well and truly, so comfortable it is unreal that I now elect to spend my weekends in freezing water rather than home warm and cozy.. but man, the smiles on the students faces when they qualify is worth it - one of those special moments...

B x

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds like u realy enjoyed it b :teeth: !

what school/club did ya take ur internship with!
It was with Bluewater Diving School - PADI 5 star IDC Centre... an absolutely fabulous bunch of guys, a team work and team spirit I have never encountered.. more than just a dive school, feels like a home from home and with our new fully licensed social club right next to the dive club we are just waiting with baited breath for Monty on the 31st... I can honestly not praise the guys enough - Malcolm who owns the club is a top guy who can not give you enough of his time, he has spent hours and hours and hours on theory, practice, lessons and just sharing experience that shapes us all - top man....

WOW... hard work, lots of commitment but I am under kit bitch no more.. fabulous feeling...

B x

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Congratulations Berit.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
NULLI-SECUNDUS
1,016 Posts
Well done
I could remember when I passed mine I was chuffed to ***ked as well.
I think the exams are some of the hardest I have done.
Best of luck
James

1 - 20 of 26 Posts