YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I can sell you my favourite snorkel for £1,050 - if you are interested please let me know.

You know you want it !!!!

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Imported post

Ok. No takers eh
Well, I will throw in a little sweetener to see if I can tempt you.

The snorkel, in my opinion, is worth every pound I have asked for, however, I will throw in a 3 day charter boat for up to 12 divers in April for NOTHING. NADA, ABSOLUTELY FREE- just follow the link for more details on this freebie OR PM me.

Yes, you read correctly - an absolutely free charter boat for 3 days in April. Send me those PMs.

No, this is not the last time you will hear about this.  

G

·
0 Posts
Imported post

don't worry about the charter boat, can I have a description of the snorkel please !!!

wwd

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (warmwaterdiver @ Feb. 27 2004,17:39)]don't worry about the charter boat, can I have a description of the snorkel please !!!

wwd
Sorry - I can't do that as I have to maintain the mystery.

Oh, allright then. It is a cunning flexible tube design with a special fitting to fit in the mouth. Never been used as I never take one with me.

DON'T TELL EVERYONE.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Finless

How can you go diving without a snorkel?

What do you sup your DCI medication through

Paul

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Paul Oliver @ Feb. 28 2004,14:20)]Finless

How can you go diving without a snorkel?

What do you sup your DCI medication through

Paul
Paul,

For boat diving I think they are a waste of time - especially as I use a FFM. Also, I have enough stuff to worry about without a snorkel getting in the way. Mind you - I recollect Dominic mentioning a fold up snorkel. IMO I think snorkels are only of any real use if you have a long surface swim.

Possibly my opinion would change if I didn't get picked up by the boat and was adrift for a few days and it was a bit choppy.

DCI medication - a reg (my own 80% or the boats 100%) or one of those special masks that fits over mouth and nose (if I was unconscious) and accepts direct feed from the O2 supply - I guess.

If you are talking about the beer type DCI medication - I don't care how it is supplied, so long as it is.  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts