YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok,

I have narrowed my search down to the kiss classic or revo 2 (second hand), is it possible to run the mccr with just a shearwater HUD & digital ppo2 monitor, and my OSTC2n (without inline deco) with tables and bottom timer as a back up while doing a MOD1? I have also seen that the revo 2 non ce new is only 3700 euros which is quite doable for me (although it will be a few months away before purchase of either new or 2nd hand!) Would revo sell this unit on its own bare so i could add my own electronics, tanks etc, and obviously get trained up on it as well. Because as i understand it you can be trained on a non ce unit as long as the instructor has a ce unit.

Thanks and sorry if this has been covered before,

Ash

·
kiss ccr
212 Posts
i take it that the ostc2 can be set at your setpiont? if so then yes,
regards!
gordy,,
your welcome to try my kiss ,

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
I've got a rEvo 2 mccr in Wigan if you want a look. I added all manner of upgrades, but I think Paul will only sell you a full kit ie some PPO2 monitors, tanks and valves.

I honestly don't give a rats arse about CE. The WOB on my unit is now noticeably lower than my ATX 200s when diving.

I did MOD1 in Lake Geneva with a VR3 and some tables. The CE issue is the supply of new units in the EU (hence going to Switzerland).

There is a chance I know of a rEvo2 mccr in titanium with all the bells and whistles that might be for sale for the right price. this has integrated deco via a shearwater pursuit. PM me for more details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts