YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes...the reason I have been on here very little the last 5 weeks is that I have been 110% committed to what has been the most amazing and hardest experience of my life... first the IDC and then the IE this weekend.

Just back from Bristol with my 3 compadres from the club... we have all give blood sweat and tears... I can not remeber the last time I actually came home before 11 pm at night after a whole day at work and then hours and hours at club going over exams, theory, skills - the works.. our lives have been on hold and this weekend it all paid off...

WE all passed!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW - truly the most amazing feeling in the world. Not entirely sunk in yet but yes, I am a PADI Instructor... I get to teach, what I love to people so that they too can love...

Thank you to all my fellow instructor candidates Steve, Ugs, Jay, Dan and Becky (from Tigerdive) who have been through it all with us... I will truly never forget this past nearly 2 months... and thank you too to all those who have supported by pm and text when the going was tough, when tears were streaming and life seemed like a mountain to climb...

Yiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

:)

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Congratulations!

Well done! :teeth:

·
death is certain life is not!
1,371 Posts
good work

thats brilliant, now as youve got nowt to do post a description of it so i can decide if its wot id like to do, no pressure just a broad 10000 word essay will do:teeth:

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Well done B!
I do hope you enjoy your new status and get to do some teaching.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.