YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Well done Amy all that work paid off in the end:teeth: :teeth: .
Now are you going to join everyone else who has a degree's first job?. "you want fries with that".

once again well done

Dave

· Tinkering and a plethora of other pursuits...
869 Posts
Good on you. Must be a relief to have it over with: I have my finals starting in 7days...
S.

· "Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,678 Posts
Well the time has come and today I found out my results from 3 years at university plus the foundation year prior to that!

Im extremely proud that I got a 2:2 with hons in Fine Art, which probably wont get me too far but at the end of the day its a degree.

A proud Amy,
x
Congrats!!

· Registered
3,994 Posts
Well done Amy.

I had neither the patience nor the will for continued education. Guess you could call say I'm not the academic type.

I never really did understand why people spend 3 years plus getting a degree in a particular subject then take gainful employment in a totally unrelated field :confused:

Anyway, well done again on your achievement.

p.s. Can you start paying back your student load asap, it may help to prevent further interest rate rises :teeth:

· Registered
2,300 Posts
Well the time has come and today I found out my results from 3 years at university plus the foundation year prior to that!

Im extremely proud that I got a 2:2 with hons in Fine Art, which probably wont get me too far but at the end of the day its a degree.

A proud Amy,
x

Well done Amy, no small achievment considering your alckyhol intake:teeth:

· I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,450 Posts
With many courses (best examples, physics, engineering, and mathematics) it's more about the skills you learn rather than about the specific knowledge.

· Registered
283 Posts
Well done Amy, congrats. I graduated a few years ago and hereby confess that I am thinking about going back, argh!!! Hope everything goes well with your choices in the future. Have fun.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.