YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

JB you get everywhere with these UKA. plugs! How you doing anyway?

Good to have you aboard :jpshakehead:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Yo dude! glad to see you popped over, I sure you'll find its not too grim and northern for ya ;) I'm sure you'll recognise plenty of names. Perhaps YD could incorporate your idea of grouping all the links to various forums, it'd save time for Drifty, 'cos he's all over the place (like some kind of 'cyberwhore' :lol2

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Steve W on 12:08 pm on Nov. 9, 2002
it'd save time for Drifty, 'cos he's all over the place (like some kind of 'cyberwhore' :lol2
<span =''>Divewhore thank you so very much....

Any time, any place, any buddy..... :shocked:

I do not prescribe to the "Net Diver" speciality - being able to trawl thought the Net and regurgitate someone elses thoughtless waffle - no diving experience needed.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Jerry,

Glad you could make it. Bring your enquiring mind with you!! Good luck with your site and I look forward to reading your postings mate.

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Hi Guys
Thanks for the welcome, very kind of you. ;-)

Enquiring mind!!, thanks but thats not what its normally called.... Cyberwhore LOL Outstanding.....

I have 2 other forums and inhabit 5 others not including anything to do with Scuba.... these, plus the scuba ones (-1) make 9 in all, shame about the BSAC one it would have made 10....

Oh dear maybe Cybergeek would be a better discription... Opps..

Hey one forum has streamed Pirate Radio.. Its so cool, music while you surf :)

I'll be back (eventually)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jerry, welcome aboard.  Nice to have you with us.  Take care and dive safely.  Ribbet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts