YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Everybody e-me!! I need diver mates, I am PADI Adv Diver with Enriched Air Specialty - I just wanna dive as much as poss. I am in sheffield - E-me [email protected] I will ansa all

Matt -  

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>come to capernwray this weekend. either day people will be there. pretty sure they will be hard to miss.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi - u may have diver mates already, as your ad is quite old! However, I am new to this site - and live in Halifax, West YOrkshire. Looking for regular dive buddies for quarry and sea diving. Email is [email protected] Cheers, Sheila

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Matt, rather than asking one or two folk to e-mail you, the usual YD sty-lee is to make outings known publically on the forum then you might end up with a small (or large!) posse of potential new mates. have a look at the ever increasing list of planned gigs, the mass dive-in at Anglesey being the next one on the calender.

Oh... and be aware there's an army of Pedant Police will be all over your sorry ass for those, ahem... "modern spellings" ;)
Cheers
Stevil

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
carefull now

Before anybody emails this MATT, try PMing him. It may be some scam to get email addresses, for junkmail lists or other underhand purposes. Excuse my insecurity but messages with Bad English usually originate from non-british nationals trying to get responses.

Dave C

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Sheila
As it says on the package Yorkshire divers, should find plenty buddies on YD, have a look at the Planned Trips section and enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts