YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Would someone be kind enough to advise me the bank details so I can "do my bit" and get my balls. [EDIT] - BETTER PM ME THE INFO - PLS.

Did anyone watch the Nat Geographic prog on Truk lagoon - I want to go there NOW - but not before I get my balls!!!

On the subject of balls - women believe men can't concentrate on more than one thing at once. Well, that is a load of ollocks. For a start men (apart from a few .... remember, be politically correct....er, men of a different inclination) are possibly thinking about sex every 10 seconds or so (maybe the different "inclinations" do that too - urgh, don't go there) + there are distractions in the form of women ....  It's amazing we manage to cope.

Well, quite frankly, I think we are bloody amazing to be able to manage to do anything else at all.

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finless @ Feb. 12 2004,12:48)]Would someone be kind enough to advise me the bank details so I can "do my bit" and get my balls. [EDIT] - BETTER PM ME THE INFO - PLS.

Did anyone watch the Nat Geographic prog on Truk lagoon - I want to go there NOW - but not before I get my balls!!!

On the subject of balls - women believe men can't concentrate on more than one thing at once. Well, that is a load of ollocks. For a start men (apart from a few .... remember, be politically correct....er, men of a different inclination) are possibly thinking about sex every 10 seconds or so (maybe the different "inclinations" do that too - urgh, don't go there) + there are distractions in the form of women ....  It's amazing we manage to cope.

Well, quite frankly, I think we are bloody amazing to be able to manage to do anything else at all.

<font color='#000080'>what on earth are you blithering on about?

i'll PM you the bank details if you want

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate R @ Feb. 12 2004,12:54)]what on earth are you blithering on about?
Who can tell. It keeps me amused but so does a stick or a piece of string. Something shiny - now that really keeps me happy.....

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finless @ Feb. 12 2004,13:00)]Something shiny - now that really keeps me happy.....
<font color='#000080'>i think that's a diver thing. shiny stuff, or conversely black stuff

i think you'll find most people on here are the same

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thank you all who advised the bank details.

I won't say that I have made a contribution BUT suffice to say I expect my avatar to reach puberty soon!  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts